Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Angel or Satan's Spawn?

Some days my pugs are bad, bad boys.  It is like they get together as soon as I leave and decide to have a pug party. They pull out every toy out of their toy bin and pull their beds out of their pens.  The stuffing out of the couch is pulled out and there are paw prints all over my suede furniture.

Cooper likes to eat my plants.  I used to have a jade plant that seemed to be missing leaves every day.  One day it had only one little jade leaf on it.  Out of the corner of my eye I see Coop nibble up the last leaf.  He is like a vacuum that is on all the time, he eats everything and anything.

Even though my pugs are bad, bad boys it is so hard to be mad.   I come home and there are signs of pug-a-palooza all over but there they are, big eyes, curly tail and funny face so happy to see me. How can I be mad at such angelic little faces, even if they snort like dragons.

No comments:

Post a Comment